Grand Couronnement Brut 2002 (gift box)
Produced exclusively from Chardonnay grapes, this exceptional cuvee was obtained from the best Côte des Blancs Grands Crus Villages. After a meticulous selection of the finest grapes, only the first pressing is used for this blend
Tasting description: gold colour with attractive yellow-green hints. Very fine effervescence. The nose reveals a buttery, mineral note enhanced with dried fruits, together with a slightly woody hint. In the mouth, there is a good attack with remarkable freshness. There is a touch of butter with complex vanilla and caramel notes, accompanied by an elegant coolness, giving it a good, long, rich finish.
To be enjoyed as an aperitif and during a special meal (scallops, poultry, fish & white meat) and romantic moments.
- Villages Avize & Chouilly Grand Cru
- Grape Variety 100% Chardonnay Grand Cru
- Fermentation in stainless steel tank
- Ageing in bottle 15 years
- Yearly production 6,000 bottles
- Vintage 2002
- Mundus Vini 2016 - Grand Gold Medal
- Guide Hachette 2016 - 2 stars
- Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2015 – 93/100
- Gault & Millau December 2015 – 17/20