Grande Réserve Brut
Champagne Grande Reserve Brut is the result of a subtle marriage of the three Champagne grape varieties. It is a blend of several years. Beautifully balanced, it combines richness, fruitiness and freshness.
Tasting description: very fine mousse, the initial nose has slightly vinous pear notes. When swirled, the nose is fruity (quince, pear, peach), floral with mineral notes. This cuvee has an inviting and round sensation. Subtle, pleasant, light and fruity, it offers a soft and round finish. Ideal as an aperitif, with seafood or white meat.
- Villages Côte des Blancs & Marne Valley
- Grape Variety 1/3 Chardonnay, 1/3 Pinot Noir, 1/3Pinot Meunier
- Fermentation in stainless steel tank
- Ageing in bottle 3 years
- Yearly production 400,000 bottles Non-Vintage inc. 40% reserve wines
- International Wine & Spirit Competition – Silver Medal June 2017
- Decanter Wine Awards May 2017 – 88 points Bronze Medal
- Elle A Table May 2017 – Silver Medal
- Vinalies Nationales April 2017 – Palme d’Excellence
- Bettane & Desseauve March 2016 – Gold Medal
- International Wine Challenge 2016 – Silver Medal